Saturday, May 2, 2009

Two Year Pics





Luke had his two year old pictures done this morning, and they turned out so great!! He was (is) the cutest little guy! He was so well-behaved, and just did a great job. I will definitely be going back to Portrait Innovations in Highland Village. I got tons of pictures for a great price, and they were ready about 20 minutes after we picked out what we wanted!!

Side note, I just went to post the pictures from the CD they gave me. I thought it had just the 6 poses I picked on it, NO, it has ALL 72 shots they took today, how freakin' awesome is that!!!
















4 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH!!! Could he be any more adorable?? I love his mohawk. I get all of my pictures at Portrait Innovations. I LOVE THEM!! Their prices, their quickness, etc. are amazing!!

    Thanks for getting us back up to speed. I love you and miss you!

    <3,
    jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks so big!! He doesn't look like a little Cabbage Patch anymore, he's so adorable!!

    ReplyDelete

The Dodson Family