Monday, May 11, 2009

Checkup

Luke had his two year checkup this afternoon, and everything is great. He weighs 31 pounds (80th percentile) and is 3 feet tall (90th percentile). He didn't have to get any shots, and won't until he's 4. We went to the Flower Mound location of his pediatrician's office and I have to say, I liked it a whole lot more than the Lewisville location we usually go to. The wait was about 3 minutes, compared to the 5-10 as usual, then the wait in the room was about 5 minutes, compared to the usual 10-15...it was excellent!

Mother's Day was fabulous yesterday. My family came over and we had chili and spaghetti, one of my favorite meals growing up. John, Luke, and I spent the whole weekend together hanging around the house, it was absolutely fabulous.

That's all for now, making Luke dinner, while he waits ever so patiently...oh, the dog just stole his cheese by the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Dodson Family