Thursday, May 7, 2009

New Words

Like I've said, Luke comes up with a new word every day it seems like. He's starting to put small phrases together, and we've been working on things like "more please". Tonight he was eating yogurt and struggling to get it out of the bottom of the container, so I said let Mommy help, and he said "I do". It was so cute, and I was so proud...and he totally got all of the yogurt out by the way.

Then, the three ring circus that was me folding and hanging up his laundry in his room. I sorted the clothes into piles and solicited his help in this for about 10 seconds, then he started picking up clothes and rearraning piles, then taking things into the hallway, and just being Luke in general. Then he opens up a box of Legos he got for his birthday and spreads them throughout the clean clothes. I'm finally getting everything put up and I tell him to start cleaning up, he says no several times, which isn't usually like him, so I sang the clean up song which usually always kicks him into gear, still wasn't having it. I told him again that he needed to go pick up all his toys and he sits down and tells me "I can't".

Yaay for bed time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Dodson Family