Sunday, January 4, 2009

Weekend

Yak, I've been sick since about midnight Friday night. This is like the third time I've had a stomach bug in the last few months and I'm so over it. I'm better now, but I had to cancel my party with L7 last night, and we missed a friend's kiddo's bday party today. On the plus side of this, I've spent the majority of the evening watching the marathon of The Secret Life of the American Teenager, and I'm hooked!! The new season premiere is tomorrow night and Ican't wait!

I'm exhausted and so not ready for school to start again tomorrow, at least we have a 4 day weekend coming up in two weeks, lol.

Enough about me...John sold one of his many projects today, whoohoo. Luke got a haircut and looks absolutely adorable. He won't, however, keep his hands out of his pants. He is constantly taking them off, and when I went in his room this morning, his pants and diaper were thrown on the floor. I just sigh, and then laugh.

Anywho, have a great first week of the New Year!!!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the life of a boy!! It is SO much fun! I am will you about tomorrow...ugh!!

    Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh! School tomorrow.....I am not looking forward to it. Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete

The Dodson Family